Process Supervisor/Trainer (Shift) PRO 0106
This position will be based in Martabe Project with FIFO roster 4/2 weeks and reports directly to the Supervisor / Trainer – Processing [expatriate]. Role of this position is to provide the necessary skills, knowledge and supervision to the local Process Plant workforce to ensure all activities associated within the Process Plant are effectively and safely carried out on a daily bas is.
He/she will implement with the Process Superintendent strategies for continuous improvement in overall process Plan t performance to ensure production targets are met with particular emphasis on safety, environment, productivity, security and cost. Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Graduated from Senior High School, tertiary metallurgical qualifications [not essential but highly].
2. Must have an excellent understanding of the English language and able to communicate both written and spoken.
3. Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and Internet
4. Five years or more experience gained in a processing supervisory role within the resource sector.
5. Minimum 7 [seven] years relevant mineral processing plant experience. With experience in Crushing & Reclaim, Grinding & Reclassification, Carbon in Leach, Desorption & Regene ration, Waste Water Polishing Plant.
6. Experience commissioning gold Processing Plant equipment
7. Ability to read and understand PFO’s, PID’s and control philosophy documentation. The ability to explain information in these documents to trainee Process Plant Operators.
8. Understanding of and ability to use plant SCADA system. Commissioning experience [not essential but highly regarded]
9. Experience in a construction phase of a mining project
10. Training of plant personnel in an expatriate environment. The ability to prepare training materials and present training information.
11. The ability to teach and train operators to carry out their duties in such a manner as to achieve maximum individual accountability.
12. Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards associated within a Processing Plant environment.
13. Ability to plan and supervise the work of others on a shift , daily, and weekly basis.
14. Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instruct ions.
15. A thorough understanding of the production flow sheet and routine production requirements of
the Processing Plant.
16. An understanding of security procedures.
17. Superior work ethic , be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect for the local people and their culture.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, apply in confidence by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than 02th February 2014 to:
Females are encouraged to apply; only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.
For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit http://www.g-resources.com.